SPREADING HOPE IN LOGAN’S MEMORY The objective for the Memorial...
The Mannequin Eradication Front
The MEF: Our Outreach Platform Our mascot, SID While the name is humorous, the...
Sounders FC vs LA Galaxy Fundraiser for The Logan Foundation Saturday October...
The family behind the foundation Pretty much any parent would say their child...
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
You Can’t Be Erased
More Than Sad
How can you give & help our mission?
* Spread the word
* Get in touch via the Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/theloganfoundation
* Attend events
* Buy official merchandise from our online store: http://www.cafepress.com/theloganfoundation
* Donate goods or materials for fundraising events
* Volunteer & help us give back
* Contact us for non-profit cooperation opportunities
* Donate directly via Wells Fargo to the Logan Pickard Beck Memorial Benefit Fund
Be ACTIVE in kids’ and teens’ lives
- Encourage open dialogue
- Be accepting of their right to have an opinion
- Plan activities which open opportunities to talk
- Involve yourself in their school, hobbies, and activities
- Talk about depression and suicide in an age-appropriate way
- Help them develop the tools to cope with and solve problems
- Get them help immediately if they express feeling of depression, anxiety, or alienation
- Be mindful of the example you set- how you deal with setbacks, disagreements, and your feelings matters
Suicide Prevention Through Active Involvement